Whey Protein Isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exists. That's why they're the first ingredients you read on the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey label.
By using Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source, Optimum Nutrition are able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff that your body can do without.
- The world’s number 1 selling Whey Protein Isolate
- Supports muscle growth, strength, maintenance and recovery
- 24g of premium quality whey protein isolates per serving
- 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAA per serving to enhance protein synthesis
- 4g glutamine & glutamine acid for efficient protein metabolization
- Low fat, low carb, low sugar, low lactose, low calorie and great taste
How to use
Enjoy first thing in the morning &/or in the 30 minutes pre or post-workout. Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Whey to a glass (or shaker cup) filled with 180-240ml water or milk then stir (or shake) until fully dissolved.
Add yoghurt, fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, coconut or other ingredients to your shake to make it even more delicious. Try adding Gold Standard Whey to muffins, cookies, brownies, oatmeal and more for a protein packed snack.