- Great tasting strawberry protein shake containing Whey Protein Isolates
- Each serving contains 24g protein
- Blend, stir or shake with water
- Add to oatmeal, yoghurt, milk or more to increase protein content
- Only 1g fat, 1g sugar and 3g total carbohydrates per serving
Whey Protein Isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exist. By using Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source, Optimum Nutrition are able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving- with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without.
Directions: Add one scoop of Gold Standard Whey to a glass filled with 180-240ml water, before stirring (or shaking in a shaker cup) until dissolved. Add fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, coconut or other ingredients to your protein shake to make it even more delicious! Try adding Gold Standard Whey to muffins, cookies, brownies and more for a protein boost.